BESTFRIEND



hello guys, i will share you about my best friends,




I have 3 friends, their name is viviana, vina, and shintya. I know them since entering high school high school. initially we are friends as usual, when we start class 3 shs I feel they are my best friend, why because they are often give me input there everytime I'm sad, unlike friends usually, and after we graduate school we still often go together, and my 2 friends named vina and shintya go to college but me and vivi did not go to college at that time because we did not intend college and want to work alone, after running time my 2 friends already want semester 3 and me and vivi think that it's better for us to go to college and shintya and vina are very supportive of us when we want to go to college, and finally we go to college here and while work and vivi continue his college in jogja and stop working to focus continue his college there. and we are now aspiring to traveling together. Hopefully what our dreams can achieve can be realized and our friendship relationship can be realized. amen
so my friend's story I can only tell a little story. afraid of getting longer even open their secret: D thankyouuu guys God bless you o :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAY IT WITH PICTURE

TRAVELING