FOOD REVIEW

Hallo guys, come back with me today i will tell you good food according to me.




this is the picture, very delicious is not it? of course dong ya liat aja picture already drool what else its food: D. this is the name of sushi vulcano you can try pesen in pak usu that exist in one of this pontianak city. sushinya is different from sushi sushi usually, for example what? for you who can not eat raw food in sushi one of them is salmon nah in sushi vulcano this salmon is cooked so safe for you who do not like salmon, and the price is also affordable :D about 30,000 so for food like sushi is already included cheap price :D . and sushi is in my opinion suitable for the mouth of people in pontianak, with the characteristic of people pontianak fit this food hehe, for you who are curious to be able to come to the place that I already know in the story above. who knows by reading this we can eat together heheh :D so the story from me and the food that I think this delicious might be a nice meal for there. thanks for you guys who are willing to listen to it :) God bless you guys :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAY IT WITH PICTURE

BESTFRIEND

TRAVELING